One stock that's trending very close to triggering a major breakout trade is Pandora (P), which provides Internet radio services in the U.S. This stock has been on fire so far in 2013, with shares up a whopping 54%.
If you take a look at the chart for Pandora, you'll notice that this stock recently formed a double bottom chart pattern at $12.66 to $12.76 a share. Following that bottom, shares of Pandora have bounced strongly right off its 50-day moving average and now the stock is quickly moving within range of taking out some near-term overhead resistance levels. Those resistance levels have acted as a wall for the stock for the last two months, so if they get taken out with volume, shares of Pandora could soar higher.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV