LOS ANGELES, April 26, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- PacWest Bancorp (Nasdaq:PACW) announced today that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.25 per common share. The cash dividend is payable on May 15, 2013 to stockholders of record at the close of business on May 6, 2013.
ABOUT PACWEST BANCORP
PacWest Bancorp ("PacWest") is a bank holding company with $5.3 billion in assets as of March 31, 2013, with one wholly-owned banking subsidiary, Pacific Western Bank ("Pacific Western"). Through 67 full-service community banking branches, Pacific Western provides commercial banking services, including real estate, construction and commercial loans, to small and medium-sized businesses. Pacific Western's branches are located throughout California in Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino, Santa Barbara, San Diego, San Francisco, San Luis Obispo, San Mateo and Ventura Counties. Through its subsidiaries, BFI Business Finance and Celtic Capital Corporation, and its divisions First Community Financial and Pacific Western Equipment Finance, Pacific Western also provides working capital financing and equipment leasing to growing companies located throughout the United States, with a focus on the Southwestern U.S., primarily in Arizona, California, Utah and Texas. Additional information regarding PacWest Bancorp is available on the Internet at www.pacwestbancorp.com . Information regarding Pacific Western Bank is also available on the Internet at www.pacificwesternbank.com .
CONTACT: Matthew P. Wagner Chief Executive Officer 10250 Constellation Boulevard Suite 1640 Los Angeles, CA 90067 Phone: 310-728-1020 Fax: 310-201-0498 Victor R. Santoro Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer 10250 Constellation Boulevard Suite 1640 Los Angeles, CA 90067 Phone: 310-728-1021 Fax: 310-201-0498
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV