3 Services Stocks Dragging The Sector Down
2. As of noon trading, Walt Disney ( DIS) is down $0.34 (-0.5%) to $61.66 on light volume Thus far, 2.5 million shares of Walt Disney exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 8.3 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $61.66-$62.28 after having opened the day at $62.10 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $62.00. The Walt Disney Company operates as an entertainment company worldwide. Its Media Networks segment engages in broadcast television network, television production and distribution, television stations, broadcast radio networks and stations, and publishing and digital operations. Walt Disney has a market cap of $111.8 billion and is part of the media industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 20.0, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 24.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. TheStreet Ratings rates Walt Disney as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, solid stock price performance, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, notable return on equity and reasonable valuation levels. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full Walt Disney Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts