3 Stocks Dragging In The Materials & Construction Industry
2. As of noon trading, Martin Marietta Materials ( MLM) is down $2.05 (-2.1%) to $95.97 on light volume Thus far, 80,203 shares of Martin Marietta Materials exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 387,700 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $95.82-$98.33 after having opened the day at $97.36 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $98.02. Martin Marietta Materials, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, engages in the production and sale of aggregates for the construction industry primarily in the United States, Canada, the Bahamas, and the Caribbean Islands. Martin Marietta Materials has a market cap of $4.5 billion and is part of the industrial goods sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 53.9, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 4.0% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. TheStreet Ratings rates Martin Marietta Materials as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, growth in earnings per share, increase in net income, solid stock price performance and good cash flow from operations. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. Get the full Martin Marietta Materials Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts