3 Stocks Pushing The Health Care Sector Lower
2. As of noon trading, Stryker Corporation ( SYK) is down $0.72 (-1.1%) to $64.92 on light volume Thus far, 449,375 shares of Stryker Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.7 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $64.75-$65.50 after having opened the day at $65.50 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $65.64. Stryker Corporation, a medical technology company, provides reconstructive, medical and surgical, and neurotechnology and spine products for doctors, hospitals, and other healthcare facilities. Stryker Corporation has a market cap of $24.4 billion and is part of the health services industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 18.9, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 19.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. TheStreet Ratings rates Stryker Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, expanding profit margins, solid stock price performance and notable return on equity. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full Stryker Corporation Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts