3. As of noon trading, BRF ( BRFS) is down $0.52 (-2.1%) to $23.81 on light volume Thus far, 508,355 shares of BRF exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.8 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $23.76-$24.37 after having opened the day at $24.24 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $24.33. BRF-Brasil Foods S.A., together with its subsidiaries, engages in raising, producing, and slaughtering poultry, pork, and beef in Brazil. BRF has a market cap of $20.9 billion and is part of the food & beverage industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 48.9, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 15.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. TheStreet Ratings rates BRF as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its increase in net income, revenue growth, good cash flow from operations, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and solid stock price performance. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity. Get the full BRF Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts