4. As of noon trading, Honda Motor ( HMC) is down $0.48 (-1.2%) to $40.30 on heavy volume Thus far, 608,125 shares of Honda Motor exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 518,800 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $39.97-$40.35 after having opened the day at $40.32 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $40.78. Honda Motor Co., Ltd., together with its subsidiaries, engages in the development, manufacture, and distribution of motorcycles, automobiles, and power products worldwide. Honda Motor has a market cap of $72.2 billion and is part of the automotive industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 11.2, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 10.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. TheStreet Ratings rates Honda Motor as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its good cash flow from operations, increase in stock price during the past year, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, notable return on equity and growth in earnings per share. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. Get the full Honda Motor Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts