3. As of noon trading, DR Horton ( DHI) is up $1.59 (6.48) to $26.12 on heavy volume Thus far, 8.8 million shares of DR Horton exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6.1 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $25.60-$26.38 after having opened the day at $25.95 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $24.53. D.R. Horton, Inc. operates as a homebuilding company. The company engages in the acquisition and development of land; and construction and sale of residential homes in 26 states and 77 markets in the United States primarily under the D.R. Horton, America's Builder name. DR Horton has a market cap of $7.7 billion and is part of the industrial goods sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 8.3, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 24.0% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. TheStreet Ratings rates DR Horton as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, notable return on equity, solid stock price performance and impressive record of earnings per share growth. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Get the full DR Horton Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts