SALT LAKE CITY, April 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Zions Bancorporation (Nasdaq: ZION) will hold the company's meeting of shareholders on Friday, May 24, 2013 at 1:00 p.m. MDT. The meeting will be held at Zions Bancorporation headquarters, One South Main Street, Salt Lake City, Utah.
Shareholders of record are invited to attend. Please note that admission to the meeting will be on a first-come, first-served basis. You may be asked to present valid picture identification, such as a driver's license or passport. If you hold your stock in the name of a brokerage, bank, trust or other nominee as a custodian ("street name" holders), you will need to bring a copy of a brokerage statement reflecting stock ownership as of the record date. Cameras, recording devices and other electronic devices will not be permitted at the meeting.
Shareholders, media representatives, analysts and the public are invited to listen to the meeting via a live webcast accessible at www.zionsbancorporation.com. The webcast will also be archived for 30 days.
Zions Bancorporation is one of the nation's premier financial services companies, consisting of a collection of eight great banks in select western U.S. markets with combined total assets exceeding $50 billion. Zions operates its banking businesses under local management teams and community identities in 10 western and southwestern states: Amegy Bank of Texas, California Bank & Trust, National Bank of Arizona, Nevada State Bank, The Commerce Bank of Oregon, The Commerce Bank of Washington, Vectra Bank Colorado (and New Mexico), and Zions First National Bank ( Utah and Idaho). The company is a national leader in Small Business Administration lending and public finance advisory services. In addition, Zions is included in the S&P 500 and NASDAQ Financial 100 indices. Investor information and links to subsidiary banks can be accessed at www.zionsbancorporation.com.SOURCE Zions Bancorporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV