MOULTRIE, Ga., April 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Vice President and Government Guaranteed Lending Manager Laurence Leopold recently announced that the Small Business Administration awarded Ameris Bank Preferred Lender (PLP) status. Ameris Bank was carefully considered for PLP status based on prior record in working with the SBA and Ameris Bank's ability to demonstrate a high proficiency in processing and servicing SBA-guaranteed loans.
Ameris Bank designation to PLP status will allow for faster loan approval and closing time for SBA loans. Ameris Bank SBA Business Development Officers have years of experience in providing financing assistance to qualifying businesses. Acquiring SBA financing through Ameris Bank offers flexible terms to improve repayment ability, means to preserve working capital, fast loan processing, competitive rates with terms as long as 25 years, one-on-one service, and as low as 10% equity requirements. For more information about SBA government guaranteed lending through Ameris Bank, call toll-free 888.749.2435.
Ameris Bank is headquartered in Moultrie, Georgia, and has locations in Georgia, Alabama, Florida and South Carolina. The parent company, Ameris Bancorp is listed on NASDAQ under the symbol ABCB. For more information about Ameris Bank, please visit us on the web at www.amerisbank.com.
SOURCE Ameris Bank
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV