NORCROSS, Ga., April 26, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- RockTenn (NYSE:RKT) today reported that its Board of Directors declared a dividend of $0.30 per share on its Class A Common Stock to shareholders of record at the close of business on May 7, 2013. The dividend, which will be paid on May 20, 2013, represents an annual dividend rate of $1.20 per share.
"We implemented this mid-year increase in our dividend rate because of our growing free cash flow and our overall outlook for the long-term profitability of our business," said James A. Rubright, RockTenn Chairman and Chief Executive Officer.
RockTenn is one of North America's leading integrated manufacturers of corrugated and consumer packaging. RockTenn's 26,000 employees are committed to exceeding their customers' expectations - every time. The Company operates locations in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Chile, Argentina and China. For more information, visit www.rocktenn.com .
CONTACT: RockTenn John Stakel, 678-291-7900 Senior Vice President-Treasurer email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV