- The reelection of Michael A. Cawley and Gordon T. Hall and election of Ashley Almanza as directors for three-year terms that will expire in 2016.
- Approval of the 2012 Annual Report, the consolidated financial statements for fiscal year 2012 and the statutory financial statements for fiscal year 2012.
- Approval of the release and allocation of CHF 524,624,771.44 from the Company's capital contribution reserve to a special reserve account (the "Dividend Reserve"), a dividend in the amount of USD 1.00 per share to be distributed out of the Dividend Reserve and paid in four installments of USD 0.25 per share in August 2013, November 2013, February 2014 and May 2014 (in each case subject to the availability of a sufficient amount in the Dividend Reserve), provided that the Board of Directors shall have the authority to accelerate the payment of any installment or portions thereof in its sole discretion at any time prior to payment of the final Installment, and the automatic re-allocation to the capital contribution reserve of any amount of the Dividend Reserve remaining after payment of the final quarterly Installment of the dividend.
- Ratification of the appointment of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP as the Company's independent registered public accounting firm for fiscal year 2013 and election of PricewaterhouseCoopers AG as the Company's statutory auditor for a one-year term.
- The discharge of the members of the Board of Directors and the executive officers from personal liability for fiscal year 2012.
- An advisory vote to approve the compensation of the Company's named executive officers.
- Extension of the Board's authority to issue up to 133,075,000 shares until April 25, 2015.
Noble Corporation Announces Results Of Shareholder Vote
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts