Cramer was skeptical about Jazz Pharmaceuticals (JAZZ), advising investors to stick with some of his other favorite biotech stocks instead. He was also concerned about Aveo Pharmaceuticals (AVEO) and said investors need to revisit this stock later.
Cramer also didn't show much love for Photomedex (PHMD), saying that while the company has strong growth, he would bless it only as a speculative stock and only for a short-term trade. He was also bearish on Performant Financial (PFMT), saying investors should stay on the sidelines with this stock.
Going Green With Pepsi
In celebration of "Green Week" at CNBC parent NBCUniversal, Cramer spoke with Pepsico (PEP) Chairman and CEO Indra Nooyi about her company's green initiatives.
Nooyi said that being green is a "must do" around the globe and ultimately it saves costs, makes employees feel great and gives Pepsico license to operate around the world, as many countries now require companies to be environmentally friendly.In everything from hybrid delivery trucks to eco-friendly packaging to plants that generate enough electricity via solar panels to sell the extra back to the grid, Nooyi said Pepsico is proud of its green culture. To watch replays of Cramer's video segments, visit the Mad Money page on CNBC. -- Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To email Scott about this article, click here: Scott Rutt Follow Scott on Twitter @ScottRutt or get updates on Facebook, ScottRuttDC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV