ATLANTA, April 26, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cumulus Media Inc. (Nasdaq:CMLS) will host a conference call on Tuesday, May 7 th at 11:00AM EDT to review its first quarter 2013 financial results. The call will be open to the general public on a listen-only basis. A press release summary of the first quarter financial results will be issued before the call at approximately 9:00AM EDT on May 7, 2013.
The conference call dial-in number for domestic callers is 877-830-7699, and international callers should dial 660-422-3366 for call access.
Please call five to ten minutes in advance to ensure that you are connected prior to the presentation. The call also may be accessed via webcast at www.cumulus.com .Following completion of the call, a replay can be accessed until 12:00AM EDT, June 7, 2013. Domestic callers can access the replay by dialing 855-859-2056, replay code 31013331#. International callers should dial 404-537-3406 for conference replay access. About Cumulus Media: Cumulus Media (Nasdaq:CMLS) is the largest pure-play radio broadcaster in the United States with approximately 525 stations in 110 radio markets, a fully-distributed programming network serving more than 5,000 affiliates nationwide and SweetJack, a mobile commerce platform serving daily deals to 200 U.S. markets. For more information, please visit www.cumulus.com .
CONTACT: Collin Jones Investor Relations Cumulus Media Inc. 404-260-6600
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV