BATTLE CREEK, Mich., April 26, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Kellogg Company (NYSE:K) today announced that its Board of Directors declared a dividend of $0.44 per share on the common stock of the Company, payable on June 17, 2013, to shareowners of record at the close of business on June 3, 2013. The ex-dividend date is May 30, 2013. This is the 354 th dividend that Kellogg Company has paid to owners of common stock since 1925.
In addition, the Company's Board of Directors announced plans to increase the quarterly dividend by 4.5 percent to $0.46 per share beginning with the third quarter of 2013.
About Kellogg CompanyAt Kellogg Company (NYSE:K), we are driven to enrich and delight the world through foods and brands that matter. With 2012 sales of $14.2 billion, Kellogg is the world's leading cereal company; second largest producer of cookies and crackers; a leading producer of savory snacks; and a leading North American frozen foods company. Every day, our well-loved brands nourish families so they can flourish and thrive. These brands include Kellogg's®, Keebler®, Special K®, Pringles®, Frosted Flakes®, Pop-Tarts®, Corn Flakes®, Rice Krispies®, Kashi®, Cheez-It®, Eggo®, Coco Pops®, Mini-Wheats®, and many more. To learn more about our responsible business leadership, foods that delight and how we strive to make a difference in our communities around the world, visit www.kelloggcompany.com .
CONTACT: Simon Burton, CFA (269) 961-6636 Media Contact: Kris Charles (269) 961-3799
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV