THE COLONY, Texas, April 26, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Pie Five Pizza Co. announced the opening of its very first franchise location today in the Salt Lake City area. Named one of the hottest concepts in the country by Nation's Restaurant News, Pie Five's premier franchise is now open at The Canyon Slope Square Shopping Center at 3158 East 6200 South in Holladay, Utah just outside of Salt Lake City.
A photo accompanying this release is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=18375
Pie Five delivers quality and convenience with its quick, made-to-order pizzas all baked with the freshest ingredients and ready-to-enjoy in just five minutes."Pie Five is changing the way Americans enjoy pizza. Our guests can choose from four crusts, thousands of topping combinations and have a piping hot individual pizza in less than 5 minutes," said Pie Five Chief Executive Officer Randy Gier. "We are excited to open our first franchise location in Holladay and look forward to sharing our revolutionary pizza concept with all the pizza lovers in the Salt Lake City area." With its contemporary restaurant design, friendly staff and custom pizzas, Pie Five opened its first location June 2011 in Fort Worth, Texas. The concept is quickly heating up across the country with nine locations open in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex and franchise agreements for another 38 restaurants to-date in Utah, Charlotte, North Carolina, Florida and Kansas City.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV