Federal Quarterly Business Taxes Due April 30
NORCROSS, Ga., April 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Official Payments, a leading provider of electronic payment solutions, alerts all business owners and their accountants that Tuesday, April 30, is the due date for filing and paying federal taxes due that are associated with the Employer's Quarterly Federal Tax Return, Form 941.
"Businesses have the option of paying any federal taxes due using a debit card or credit card at www.OfficialPayments.com/fed. By using a debit or credit card, businesses can effectively manage cash flow and earn rewards or points that their card programs may offer," said Alex P. Hart, President and CEO of Official Payments.
Form 941 is used to report all employee compensation (wages, tips, other compensation) during the quarter, as well as federal income tax withholdings. Employers should also use this form to report social security and Medicare taxes.
About Official PaymentsOfficial Payments Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: OPAY) provides turnkey electronic payment solutions for the IRS, 23 states, District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and over 3,000 clients across all 50 states. Official Payments' solutions enable government agencies, educational institutions, utility companies and charitable organizations to seamlessly accept secure, convenient payments by credit card, debit card and electronic check via mobile, web ( www.OfficialPayments.com), telephone and point of sale. Official Payments is not a tax advisor and does not provide advice on any tax requirements. Use of any information from this announcement is for general information only and does not represent personal tax advice, either expressed or implied. You are encouraged to seek professional tax advice for tax questions and assistance. Taxpayers are responsible for determining any changes or updates to tax deadlines.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV