DUBLIN, Ireland, April 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- XL Group plc (the "Company") (NYSE: XL) announced today that the Board of Directors of the Company declared a quarterly dividend on April 25, 2013 of $0.14 per ordinary share payable on the Company's ordinary shares. The dividend will be payable on July 1, 2013 to ordinary shareholders of record as of June 14, 2013.
The Company also announced today that the Board of Directors of its wholly-owned subsidiary, XLIT Ltd., resolved on April 25, 2013 to pay a dividend of $8.5884 per share on XLIT Ltd.'s Series D Preference Ordinary Shares, which dividend will be paid on July 15, 2013 to all shareholders of record as of July 1, 2013.
About XL Group plc
XL Group plc (NYSE: XL), through its subsidiaries, is a global insurance and reinsurance company providing property, casualty and specialty products to industrial, commercial and professional firms, insurance companies and other enterprises throughout the world. XL is the company clients look to for answers to their most complex risks and to help move their world forward. Its principal offices are located at No.1 Hatch Street Upper, 4 th Floor, Dublin 2, Ireland. To learn more, visit www.xlgroup.comSOURCE XL Group plc
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV