CHARLOTTE, N.C., April 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Name changes will highlight the final phase of the new logo rollout for Duke Energy (NYSE: DUK) – the nation's largest electric utility.
Customers in the traditional Progress Energy territories of North Carolina, South Carolina and Florida will see name changes and a new logo beginning Monday, April 29.
Developed internally, the logo gives the company a new identity – coming on the heels of Duke Energy's combination with Progress Energy in July 2012. The logo rollout will be an expense paid by Duke Energy shareholders.
- In Florida, Progress Energy Florida will adopt the new logo and the Duke Energy name.
- In the traditional Progress Energy areas of North Carolina and South Carolina, the name Duke Energy Progress will be used in customer communications. A modified version of the new logo that includes the word "Progress" will be used to differentiate it from Duke Energy Carolinas, which serves customers in different areas of the two states.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV