CLEVELAND, April 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Cliffs Natural Resources Inc. (NYSE: CLF) (Paris: CLF) today announced that Steven Raguz, executive vice president, corporate strategy and communications & chief strategy officer, will leave the Company effective May 1, 2013. Mr. Raguz is joining a private company in the Cleveland area as their chief financial officer.
"We are grateful to Steve for his leadership in the organization over the past six years," said Joseph Carrabba, Cliffs' chairman, president and chief executive officer. "During this time, Steve played an important role in developing and implementing Cliffs' strategy over the past several years. He has provided leadership in building the Company's capital structure and was an integral part of Cliffs achieving an investment-grade rating."
Mr. Raguz joined Cliffs in 2007 as vice president of financial planning. During his career at Cliffs, he assumed key executive management positions in the finance, strategy, treasury, communications and investor relations functions.The Company stated that the strategy function will be realigned and now report into Cliff Smith, executive vice president, global business development and a member of Cliffs' executive leadership team. About Cliffs Natural Resources Inc. Cliffs Natural Resources Inc. is an international mining and natural resources company. A member of the S&P 500 Index, the Company is a major global iron ore producer and a significant producer of high- and low-volatile metallurgical coal. Cliffs' strategy is to continually achieve greater scale and diversification in the mining industry through a focus on serving the world's largest and fastest growing steel markets. Driven by the core values of social, environmental and capital stewardship, Cliffs associates across the globe endeavor to provide all stakeholders operating and financial transparency.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV