PICKERINGTON, Ohio, April 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- R.G. Barry Corporation (Nasdaq: DFZ) will announce its 3 rd Quarter/Nine-Month Fiscal 2013 operating results and conduct a conference call and Webcast on Tuesday, May 7, 2013.
The Company will issue a news release detailing its performance prior to the market open. Senior management will then discuss its operating results and business outlook during a conference call/webcast planned for 9 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time.
To listen via the Internet, log on to http://www.videonewswire.com/event.asp?id=93725. The conference call will be available at 800.860.2442 (U.S.), 866.605.3852 ( Canada) and +1.412.858.4600 (international) until five minutes before starting time.
Replays will be available beginning approximately one hour after the call conclusion and running and through 9 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time, Tuesday, and May 21, 2013 at 877.344.7529 (U.S.) and +1.412.317.0088 ( Canada/international); ask for conference 10028237. Replays and a written transcript of the call will be posted for up to one year in the Investor Room section of rgbarry.com.About RG BarryRG Barry creates and markets great accessories brands and fashionable, solution-oriented products that make life better. Our primary brands include: Dearfoams® slippers dearfoams.com; baggallini® handbags, totes and travel accessories baggallini.com; and Foot Petals® premium insoles and comfort products footpetals.com. To learn more, visit us at rgbarry.com. SOURCE R.G. Barry Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV