9. -- Hertz (HTZ), the rental car company, is expected by analysts to post first-quarter earnings of 17 cents a share on revenue of $2.39 billion.
10. -- "Iron Man 3" got a head-start on its domestic launch next Friday with a $195.3 million opening in 42 overseas markets.
"Pain & Gain," was first in domestic receipts with a take of $20 million over the weekend.
-- Written by Joseph Woelfel
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Joseph Woelfel >To submit a news tip, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts