BEIJING, April 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- China Life Insurance Company Limited (the "Company") (NYSE: LFC; HKSE: 2628; SSE: 601628), announced that the Company has filed its 2012 Annual Report on Form 20-F (the "2012 Form 20-F"), which includes its audited financial statements for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2012, with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission.
The Company has made available through its website ( www.e-chinalife.com ) its 2012 Form 20-F, which can also be accessed electronically at www.sec.gov . Upon request by any shareholder or ADR holder, the Company will also deliver, free of charge and within a reasonable period of time after such request, a hard copy of its complete audited financial statements for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2012.
To request a hard copy of the audited financial statements, please send your request by mail to the following address:
Proxy Services Corporation 200A Executive Drive Edgewood, NY 11717For further information, please contact: Li Ke Tel.: +86 10 6363-2938 Fax: +86 10 6657-5112 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE China Life Insurance Company Limited
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV