To promote its 100% water emission ix35, Hyundai Motor Company, though it claims it had no knowledge of its European ad agency's plans, stamped the seal of approval -- whether it knew it or not -- on an ad you have to see to believe.
Here it is ... hopefully the video will be up when you read this. If not, Firstpost suggests searching YouTube using the keywords "Hyundai Pipe Job" to find another post.
Wow. Imagine if Apple (AAPL) did something so stupid and insensitive. All hell would break loose in the States. Apparently, this commercial only ran, briefly I assume, across the pond. Speaking of Apple, Peter Kafka, over at All Things D, rightfully praises this beautiful iPhone 5 ad. If Tim Cook can duplicate that type of Apple greatness half as often as Steve Jobs did, it might prompt me to stop suggesting that the voice behind a fast food mascot deserves his job more than he does. Follow @rocco_thestreet -- Written by Rocco Pendola in New York City
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV