CHATTANOOGA, Tenn., April 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Astec Industries, Inc. (Nasdaq: ASTE) today announced that its Board of Directors, at their April 25, 2013 meeting, has declared a $0.10 per share cash dividend on the outstanding common stock of the Company, payable to the shareholders of record as of the close of business on May 13, 2013, to be paid on or after May 30, 2013.
Astec Industries, Inc. is a manufacturer of specialized equipment for building and restoring the world's infrastructure. Astec's manufacturing operations are divided into four primary business segments: aggregate processing and mining equipment; asphalt production equipment; mobile asphalt paving equipment; and oil, gas and water drilling equipment (Underground Group). Additionally, the Other Group contains one subsidiary that manufactures equipment used for wood processing and recycling and one that is a company-owned dealership located in Australia.
SOURCE Astec Industries, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV