Marley Coffee Opens Up RealCups Distribution At Market Basket Stores
LOS ANGELES, April 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Marley Coffee (OTCBB: JAMN.OB), ( www.marleycoffee.com), a sustainably grown, ethically farmed and artisan roasted gourmet coffee, announced that their RealCups, which are compatible with Keurig's single serve K-cup machines, will become available within all 69 of Market Basket Stores at the beginning of May. Market Basket is a growing chain of 69 supermarkets in New Hampshire and Massachusetts. Supermarket News ranked Market Basket No. 43 in the 2010 "Top 75 North American Food Retailers" based on 2009 fiscal year estimated sales of $3.0 billion. The company does lots of business in the single serve space and represents a significant new area of distribution for Marley Coffee.
Marley Coffee will be introducing 3 SKUs in a 12-pack RealCups at Market Basket. Get Up, Stand Up (light roast), One Love 100% Ethiopia Yirgacheffe (medium), Lively Up 5 Bean Espresso (medium dark).
Over 1 million Marley Coffee RealCups are shipping each month, and represents the company's fastest growing segment. "We expect the loyal shoppers at Market Basket will find that our coffees provide a taste that is superior to whatever they are currently drinking and at a price that represents an excellent value," commented Rohan Marley, Founder and Chairman of Marley Coffee. "Customers have been enjoying our family's Marley Beverage products for the past few years and we hope they'll enjoy our coffees. Retailers like Market Basket also love our coffees because our commitment to quality and sustainability resonates with customers and creates a loyal following," he added. "The addition of Market Basket to our family of grocery distributors is a significant step in our progression, and will provide significant fuel for future growth, as well as value for our shareholders."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV