NEW YORK -- Herbalife (HLF) is expected by analysts on Monday to post first-quarter earnings of $1.07 a share on revenue of $1.11 billion.
Herbalife has been called an illegal pyramid scheme by Bill Ackman, the hedge fund manager who has battled activist investor Carl Icahn over the maker of nutritional and weight loss supplements.
JPMorgan Chase (JPM) said one of its co-chief operating officers is leaving the company, marking the latest high-profile departure since the bank's massive trading loss last year. Frank Bisignano will become CEO of payment processor First Data on Monday. Matt Zames, who was co-chief operating officer with Bisignano, will become the sole operating chief of JPMorgan Chase, effective immediately. Bisignano is the ninth high-level JPMorgan executive to leave the bank in the last 18 months.
Eaton (ETN), the diversified industrial manufacturer, is expected by Wall Street on Monday to post first-quarter earnings of 79 cents a share on revenue of $5.43 billion.
Analysts predict insurance company Loews (L) will report earnings of 84 cents a share. 4 Stocks Rising on Unusual Volume
Newmont Mining (NEM) is expected to post a profit of 76 cents a share on first-quarter revenue of $2.25 billion.
Hertz (HTZ), the rental car company, is expected by analysts to post first-quarter earnings of 17 cents a share on revenue of $2.39 billion. 5 Stocks Poised for Big Breakouts
-- Written by Joseph Woelfel
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Joseph Woelfel >To submit a news tip, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV