Wonder Auto Technology, Inc. Announces Nevada State Court's Preliminary Approval Of Proposed Settlement Of Derivative Litigation
JINZHOU, China, April 25, 2013 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Wonder Auto Technology, Inc. ("Wonder Auto" or the "Company"), a manufacturer of automotive electrical parts, safety products, suspension products and engine accessories in China, today announced that the First Judicial District Court of the State of Nevada in and for Carson City on April 16, 2013 preliminarily approved the proposed settlement of In re Wonder Auto Technology Inc. Derivative Shareholder Litigation, Lead Case No. 11 OC 00193 1B (Carson City Super. Ct.).
On June 10, 2013 at 1:30 p.m., a hearing will be held before the Honorable James T. Russell, of the First Judicial District Court of the State of Nevada in and for Carson City, 885 East Musser Street, Department 1, Carson City, Nevada 89701, to consider final approval of the proposed settlement.
Any shareholder desiring further information about the proposed settlement, or wishing to be heard at the Court's hearing, should consult the Notice of Pendency and Proposed Settlement of Shareholder Derivative Actions and the Stipulation of Settlement, available for viewing and downloading at the websites of Plaintiff's Counsel: Robbins Arroyo LLP, http://www.robbinsarroyo.com/notices.html; and Ryan & Maniskas LLP, http://www.rmclasslaw.com.
SOURCE Wonder Auto Technology, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV