PALATINE, Ill., April 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Addus HomeCare Corporation (Nasdaq:ADUS), a comprehensive provider of home and community based services focused primarily on the dual eligible population, announced today that it will release earnings for the first quarter ended March 31, 2013 on Thursday, May 2, 2013 after the market close.
Addus will host a conference call on Thursday, May 2, 2013, beginning at 5:00 p.m. Eastern time. Speakers on the call will include Mark Heaney, Chairman, President and CEO, Dennis Meulemans, CFO, and Darby Anderson, Vice President of Operations. The toll-free dial-in number is (866) 515-2908 (international dial-in number is (617) 399-5122), with the pass code: 25332428. A telephonic replay of the conference call will be available through midnight on May 9, 2013, by dialing (888) 286-8010 (international dial-in number is (617) 801-6888) and entering the pass code 45033103.
A live broadcast of Addus HomeCare's conference call will be available under the Investor Relations section of the Company's website: www.addus.com. An online replay of the conference call will also be available on the Company's website for one month, beginning approximately three hours following the conclusion of the live broadcast.
About Addus Addus is a comprehensive provider of home and community based services, which are primarily social in nature and are provided in the home, focused on the dual eligible population. Addus' services include personal care and assistance with activities of daily living, and adult day care. Addus' consumers are individuals with special needs who are at risk of hospitalization or institutionalization, such as the elderly, chronically ill and disabled. Addus' payor clients include federal, state and local governmental agencies, commercial insurers and private individuals. For more information, please visit www.addus.com.SOURCE Addus
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV