ATLANTA, April 25, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- PRGX Global, Inc. (Nasdaq:PRGX), the world's leading provider of recovery audit services and the pioneer in Profit Discovery™, today announced that the company will release its financial results for the first quarter 2013 on Monday, April 29, 2013 after the market closes. Management will hold a conference call at 8:30 AM (Eastern time) on Tuesday, April 30, 2013 to discuss those results.
To access the conference call, listeners in the U.S. and Canada should dial (877) 755-7423 at least 5 minutes prior to the start of the conference. Listeners outside the U.S. and Canada should dial (678) 894-3069. To be admitted to the call, listeners should use passcode 33409158.
This teleconference will also be audiocast on the Internet at www.prgx.com (click on "Events & Presentations" under "Investors"). A replay of the audiocast will be available at the same location beginning approximately two hours after the conclusion of the live audiocast, extending through June 30, 2013. Please note that the Internet audiocast is "listen-only." Microsoft Windows Media Player is required to access the live audiocast and the replay and can be downloaded from www.microsoft.com/windows/mediaplayer .About PRGX Global, Inc. Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, PRGX Global, Inc. is the world's leading provider of recovery audit services. With over 1,700 employees, the Company operates and serves clients in more than 30 countries and provides its services to over 75% of the top 30 global retailers. PRGX is also pioneering Profit Discovery, a unique combination of audit, analytics and advisory services that improves client financial performance. For additional information, please visit PRGX at www.prgx.com .
CONTACT: PRGX Global, Inc. firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 770-779-3011
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV