BOSTON, April 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Bright Horizons Family Solutions Inc. (NYSE: BFAM) will release results for the quarter ended March 31, 2013, on Thursday, May 9, 2013, after the stock market closes. Following the release, the Company will host a telephone conference call with investors and analysts at 5:00 p.m. ET to discuss the first quarter of 2013 results and the Company's updated outlook for 2013.
Interested parties are invited to listen to the conference call by dialing 1-877-407-0784, or for international callers, 1-201-689-8560, and asking for the Bright Horizons Family Solutions conference call, moderated by Chief Executive Officer David Lissy. Replays of the entire call will be available through May 16, 2013 at 1-877-870-5176, or for international callers, 1-858-384-5517, conference ID #413218. A webcast of the conference call will also be available through the Investor Relations section of the Company's Web site, www.brighthorizons.com.
About Bright Horizons Family Solutions Inc.Bright Horizons Family Solutions® is a leading provider of high-quality child care, early education and other services designed to help employers and families better address the challenges of work and life. The Company provides center-based full service child care, back-up dependent care and educational advisory services to more than 850 clients across the United States, the United Kingdom, Ireland, the Netherlands, Canada and India, including more than 130 FORTUNE 500 companies and more than 75 of Working Mother magazine's 2012 "100 Best Companies for Working Mothers." Bright Horizons is one of FORTUNE magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For" and is one of the UK's Best Workplaces as designated by the Great Place to Work Institute. Bright Horizons is headquartered in Watertown, MA. The Company's website is located at www.brighthorizons.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV