TORONTO, April 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - Magna International Inc. (TSX: MG; NYSE: MGA) is holding its Annual Meeting of Shareholders on Friday, May 10, 2013 at The Westin Prince Hotel, 900 York Mills Road, Toronto, Ontario, Canada commencing at 10:00 a.m. ( Toronto time). The meeting will be webcast live and can be accessed at www.magna.com . Magna will also announce its financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2013 on the morning of the meeting.
Magna will hold its quarterly conference call on Friday, May 10, 2013 at 2:00 p.m. ( Toronto time). The number to use for this call is 1-800-728-2056. Overseas callers should use 1-416-641-6705. Please call in at least 10 minutes prior to start time. The conference call will be webcast at www.magna.com , and will be chaired by Don Walker, Chief Executive Officer.
If you have any questions, please call Louis Tonelli at 905-726-7035. For teleconferencing questions, please call Karin Kaminski at 905-726-7103.
For anyone unable to listen to the scheduled call, the rebroadcast numbers will be: North America - 1-800-558-5253 and Overseas - 1-416-626-4100 (reservation number is 21656372) and will be available until Friday, May 17, 2013.SOURCE Magna International Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV