San Antonio residents, City employees and tourists can enroll online, reserve cars which can be picked up from one of Hertz's convenient 24/7 location, and experience the enhanced customer benefits offered by Hertz, including:
- No membership, renewal, or late fees.
- Ability to earn Hertz Gold Plus Rewards™ Points, Hertz's free membership rewards program that provides a wide range of flexible rewards including Points that never expire, 'AnyDay' reward options with no blackouts, easy online redemption, and international point accrual.
- A young fleet with the widest selection of vehicles.
- Simplified reservation process via hertz247.com or a customer's iPhone.
- Unparalleled Services including industry leading in-car technology, including Hertz's award-winning NeverLost GPS in most vehicles, a hands-free audio kit that connects to Hertz's in-house customer service, and EZ Pass transponders in the Northeast.
- 180 miles a day, fuel and insurance included in rates.
Hertz, the largest worldwide airport general use car rental brand, operates from approximately 8,800 locations in approximately 150 countries. Hertz is the number one airport car rental brand in the U.S. and at 111 major airports in
. Hertz is an inaugural member of
Travel + Leisure's
World's Best Awards Hall of Fame, was named by the magazine's readers' as the Best Car Rental Agency, and was voted the Best Overall Car Rental Company in Zagat's 2012/13 U.S. Car Rental Survey. Products such as Hertz Gold Choice, NeverLost(r), and unique cars and SUVs offered through the Company's Adrenaline, Prestige and Green Traveler Collections, set Hertz. Hertz owns the vehicle leasing and fleet management leader Donlen Corporation, operates the hourly car rental service, Hertz 24/7 with On Demand technology, and owns a leading North American equipment rental business, Hertz Equipment Rental Corporation, which includes Hertz Entertainment Services.
For more information, visit
. For more information about
's car share program, visit
SOURCE The Hertz Corporation