PARK RIDGE, N.J., April 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The Hertz Corporation is pleased to celebrate its one year anniversary of providing San Antonio with 24/7 vehicle access with On Demand technology and announces special promotions through the end of April, including 20% off hourly rates at select locations throughout the city and, in honor of Earth Day, 20% off daily rates on green compact vehicles, EV and hybrid cars.
"The City of San Antonio has been an amazing partner over the past year and we're pleased with the tremendous growth Hertz has experienced," commented Jordan Reber, Vice President, Chief Commercial Officer, Hertz. "Working together, we've been able to expand our footprint and establish new partnerships throughout the city to make Hertz the fast and easiest program available."
Since launching in 2012, the program has exceeded the expectations for both the City and Hertz. 24/7 vehicle access with Hertz has grown ten-fold, now encompassing more than 40 vehicles including the Nissan LEAF electric vehicle, 21 new parking locations have been added to the program and membership has grown 500%. Hertz provides 24/7 access to vehicles strategically located throughout the city's downtown area, with no annual fees."The Hertz program has quickly become a popular, smart, new form of transportation and provides our city's residents and visitors another convenient option to get around in San Antonio," said San Antonio Mayor Julian Castro. "We look forward to seeing this rapidly-expanding system grow even more in the years to come." In addition, Hertz is now available at all National Tire & Battery Auto Centers throughout the city with onsite kiosks for instant enrollment and rentals from National Tire's six stores and Hertz's neighborhood locations at DeZavala Rd. and San Pedro Ave. South also have 24/7 vehicles available.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV