LEXINGTON, Ky., April 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Lexmark International, Inc. (NYSE: LXK) today announced that its Board of Directors declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.30 per share of Lexmark Class A Common Stock. The dividend is payable on June 14, 2013, to shareholders of record as of the close of business on May 31, 2013.
The company also announced that at its annual meeting of shareholders held today, each of the four directors up for election was approved by shareholders.
In addition, shareholders approved the ratification of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP as the company's independent registered public accounting firm for 2013; the advisory vote on executive compensation; an amendment to the company's charter to declassify the Board of Directors; and the company's 2013 equity compensation plan.
About LexmarkLexmark International, Inc. (NYSE: LXK) provides businesses of all sizes with a broad range of printing and imaging products, software, solutions and services that help customers to print less and save more. Perceptive Software, a Lexmark company, is a leading provider of process, intelligent capture and content management software that helps organizations fuel greater operational efficiency. In 2012, Lexmark sold products in more than 170 countries and reported $3.8 billion in revenue.To learn more about Lexmark, please visit www.lexmark.com. For more information on Perceptive Software, please visit www.perceptivesoftware.com. For more information on Lexmark, see the Lexmark Facebook page and follow us on Twitter. For more information about Perceptive Software, please visit the company's Facebook and Twitter profiles. Lexmark and Lexmark with diamond design are trademarks of Lexmark International, Inc., registered in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV