BEVERLY, Mass., April 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Axcelis Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: ACLS) today announced it will hold its quarterly earnings call to discuss results for the quarter ended March 31, 2013 on Thursday, May 2, 2013 at 5:00 pm ET. The call will be available to interested listeners via an audio webcast that can be accessed through the Investors page of Axcelis' website at www.axcelis.com, or by dialing 1.888.680.0878 (1.617.213.4855 outside North America). Participants calling into the conference call will be requested to provide the passcode: 43640965. Webcast replays will be available 30 days following the call.
About AxcelisAxcelis Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: ACLS) headquartered in Beverly, Massachusetts, has been providing innovative, high-productivity solutions for the semiconductor industry for over 35 years. Axcelis is dedicated to developing enabling process applications through the design, manufacture and complete life cycle support of ion implantation, one of the most critical and enabling steps in the IC manufacturing process. The Company's Internet address is: www.axcelis.com.
Maureen Hart (editorial/media) 978.787.4266 Jay Zager (financial community) 978.787.9408SOURCE Axcelis Technologies, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV