- First quarter total revenues of $214.3 million, up 9 percent year-over-year
- First quarter GAAP earnings per diluted share of $0.16 and non-GAAP earnings per diluted share of $0.31
- Signed 62 deals over $300,000 and 19 deals over $1 million
- Deferred revenues of $266.8 million, up 14 percent year-over-year
REDWOOD CITY, Calif., April 25, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Informatica Corporation (Nasdaq:INFA), the world's number one independent provider of data integration software, today announced financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2013.
"Our first quarter 2013 results highlight the growing customer demand for our expansive portfolio of software and services," said Sohaib Abbasi, chairman and chief executive officer, Informatica. "We continue to invest for sustained growth by further differentiating the Informatica product portfolio and maintaining our track record of continual innovation."
Financial Highlights for the First Quarter Ended March 31, 2013Total revenues for the first quarter of 2013 were $214.3 million, an increase of 9 percent from $196.0 million in the first quarter of 2012. Software revenues were $87.9 million, compared to $85.9 million in the first quarter of 2012. Within software revenues, license revenues were $78.1 million, down 2 percent year-over-year, and subscription revenues were $9.8 million, up 69 percent year-over-year. Income from operations for the first quarter of 2013, calculated in accordance with U.S. generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP), was $24.7 million, compared to $38.0 million in the first quarter of 2012. GAAP net income for the first quarter of 2013 was $17.9 million, compared to $26.5 million in the first quarter of 2012, and GAAP net income per diluted share was $0.16, compared to $0.24 per diluted share in the first quarter of 2012. Non-GAAP income from operations for the first quarter of 2013 was $48.2 million, compared to $56.6 million in the first quarter of 2012. Non-GAAP net income for the first quarter of 2013 was $34.8 million, compared to $39.5 million in the first quarter of 2012 and non-GAAP net income per diluted share was $0.31, compared to $0.35 per diluted share in the first quarter of 2012. Non-GAAP income from operations and non-GAAP net income exclude charges and tax benefits related to the amortization of acquired technology and intangible assets, facilities acquisition-related adjustments, acquisition and other expenses and share-based compensation. A reconciliation of GAAP results to non-GAAP results is included below.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV