Southfield, Michigan, April 25, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Credit Acceptance Corporation (NASDAQ: CACC) (the "Company", "Credit Acceptance", "we", "our", or "us") announced today the completion of a $140.3 million asset-backed non-recourse secured financing (the "Financing"). Pursuant to this transaction, we contributed loans having a net book value of approximately $187.8 million to a wholly-owned special purpose entity which will transfer the loans to a trust, which will issue three classes of notes:
|Note Class||Amount||Average Life||Price||Interest Rate|
The Class C Note does not bear interest and is being retained by us.
The Financing will:
- have an expected annualized cost of approximately 1.8% including the initial purchaser's fees and other costs;
- revolve for 24 months after which it will amortize based upon the cash flows on the contributed loans; and
- be used by us to repay outstanding indebtedness.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts