SAN ANTONIO, April 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The Cullen/Frost Bankers, Inc. board of directors declared a second quarter cash dividend of $.50 per common share, an increase from the previous dividend of $.48 per common share. The dividend is payable June 14, 2013 to shareholders of record on May 31 of this year.
"We are pleased to announce a two-cent per share increase in our cash dividend and are grateful for the confidence and support of our shareholders," said Cullen/Frost Chairman and CEO Dick Evans.
The Cullen/Frost Bankers, Inc. board of directors also declared an initial cash dividend of $.4479167 per share of the Noncumulative Perpetual Preferred Stock, Series A, which is traded on the NYSE under the symbol "CFR PrA." The Series A Preferred Stock dividend is payable on June 15, 2013, to shareholders of record on May 31 of this year.Cullen/Frost Bankers, Inc. (NYSE: CFR) is a financial holding company, headquartered in San Antonio, with $22.5 billion in assets at March 31, 2013. Among the top 50 largest U.S. banks and one of 24 banks included in the KBW Bank Index, Frost provides a wide range of banking, investments and insurance services to businesses and individuals across Texas in the Austin, Corpus Christi, Dallas, Fort Worth, Houston, Rio Grande Valley and San Antonio regions. Founded in 1868, Frost has helped clients with their financial needs during three centuries. Additional information is available at frostbank.com. Greg ParkerInvestor Relations210.220.5632or Renee SabelMedia Relations210.220.5416
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV