NORTH CANTON, Ohio,
April 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Shareholders of Diebold, Incorporated (NYSE: DBD) today elected its board of directors at the company's annual meeting. In addition, the board declared the second-quarter cash dividend and re-elected company officers.
Newly elected directors
- Roberto Artavia, chairman of the board, Viva Trust, ( Nassau, Bahamas and San Jose, Costa Rica)
- Robert S. Prather, Jr., president and chief operating officer, Gray Television, Inc. ( Atlanta, Georgia)
directors Re-elected to the board of directors were:
Cash dividend declared
- Patrick W. Allender, retired executive vice president, chief financial officer and secretary, Danaher Corporation, Washington, D.C.
- Bruce L. Byrnes, retired vice chairman of the board, Procter & Gamble, Inc., Cincinnati, Ohio
- Phillip R. Cox, president and chief executive officer, Cox Financial Corporation, Cincinnati, Ohio
- Richard L. Crandall, managing partner, Aspen Venture LLC, Aspen, Colorado
- Gale S. Fitzgerald, retired president and director, TranSpend, Inc., Bernardsville, New Jersey
- Rajesh K. Soin, chairman of the board and chief executive officer, Soin International LLC, Beavercreek, Ohio
- Henry D.G. Wallace, executive chairman of the board, Diebold, Incorporated
- Alan J. Weber, chief executive officer, Weber Group LLC, Greenwich, Connecticut
The board of directors declared a second-quarter cash dividend of
per share on all common shares. The dividend is payable on
Friday, June 7, 2013
, to shareholders of record at the close of business on
Friday, May 17, 2013
In addition, the board of directors re-elected the following corporate officers:
George S. Mayes, Jr.
, executive vice president and chief operating officer;
Bradley C. Richardson
, executive vice president and chief financial officer;
Frank A. Natoli, Jr.
, executive vice president, chief innovation officer;
Christopher A. Chapman
, vice president, global finance;
Chad F. Hesse
, vice president, general counsel and secretary;
M. Scott Hunter
, vice president, treasurer and chief tax officer;
John D. Kristoff
, vice president, chief communications officer;
, vice president, corporate controller;
Miguel A. Mateo
, vice president,
David H. Ramsey
, vice president, chief information officer; and
Sheila M. Rutt
, vice president, chief human resources officer.
Newly elected corporate officers include:
Lance (Tony) Byerly
, executive vice president, electronic security;
Dennis D. Deering
, vice president, global services and operations;
Mychal D. Kempt
, vice president,
Linda M. Parcher
, vice president, chief supply chain officer.
Diebold, Incorporated is a global leader in providing integrated self-service delivery and security systems and services. Diebold employs approximately 16,000 associates with representation in nearly 90 countries worldwide and is headquartered in the
. Diebold is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol 'DBD.' For more information, visit the company's website at
or follow the company on Twitter:
SOURCE Diebold, Incorporated
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
Jim Cramer's protégé, David Peltier, uncovers low dollar stocks with extraordinary upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts