YouCaring.com Sets Site Records For Free Online Fundraisers And Donations Raised
TAMPA, Fla., April 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- YouCaring.com, a free online fundraising website, set new records for visitors and money raised for its users on Wednesday, April 24, 2013. In one day, the site attracted more than 87,000 unique visitors and raised $181,841.
The increased traffic continues a trend for YouCaring, which has nearly doubled its traffic since February to more than 1 million visitors in April. Site founder Brock Ketcher believes the growth is due to an important feature of the site that sets YouCaring apart from other fundraising websites.
"When people fall on hard times, other people are always looking for ways to lend a helping hand," Ketcher said. "And YouCaring.com is the first truly free way to raise money online. Every dollar our users raise from friends and family is able to go to their medical expenses, vet bills or memorial fund."
Unlike other crowdfunding websites, YouCaring does not take a percentage of donations to cover its costs, but instead relies on the generosity of donors to support the site along with the cause they've chosen to fund."Our users make all the difference, and we are happy to provide a place where more people can raise the money the need for any cause that they believe in," Ketcher said. About YouCaring.com: YouCaring.com has created to provide a simple and secure way for people to raise money online. The first free fundraising website of its kind, YouCaring relies solely on the generosity of donors to continue to empower others to raise support for causes they care about. http://www.youcaring.com Media Contact: Michael Blasco 1 877 352 6334 email@example.com SOURCE YouCaring.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV