HOMEWOOD, IL, April 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - CN (TSX: CNR) (NYSE: CNI) invites the media to report on key issues at the centre of Rail Safety Week, from April 29 to May 5, 2013. CN Police will mark Rail Safety Week with a public awareness campaign aimed at reducing the number of trespassing crossing related accidents. In addition, the police force is asking the public to help save lives by calling CN Police at 1-800-465-9239 to report unsafe behaviour on railway property.
Throughout the week, CN Police will conduct safety initiatives at commuter stations and railway crossings across the United States and Canada. Officers will send clear messages to commuters and motorists about the importance of safety at crossings and the deadly risks of trespassing on railway tracks and property.
A news release and list of safety blitz locations will be distributed on PR Newswire on Monday, April 29, 2013, at 9 a.m. (ET).
CN — Canadian National Railway Company and its operating railway subsidiaries — spans Canada and mid-America, from the Atlantic and Pacific oceans to the Gulf of Mexico, serving the ports of Vancouver, Prince Rupert, B.C., Montreal, Halifax, New Orleans and Mobile, Ala., and the key metropolitan areas of Toronto, Buffalo, Chicago, Detroit, Duluth, Minn./ Superior, Wis., Green Bay, Wis., Minneapolis/St Paul, Memphis, and Jackson, Miss., with connections to all points in North America. For more information on CN, visit the company's website at www.cn.ca.SOURCE CN
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV