3 Industrial Stocks Dragging The Industry Down
2. As of noon trading, Reliance Steel and Aluminum ( RS) is down $3.04 (-4.5%) to $64.00 on heavy volume Thus far, 1.2 million shares of Reliance Steel and Aluminum exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 602,000 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $59.44-$68.87 after having opened the day at $65.43 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $67.04. Reliance Steel & Aluminum Co. operates as a metals service center company. Reliance Steel and Aluminum has a market cap of $5.1 billion and is part of the industrial goods sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 12.4, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 8.0% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. TheStreet Ratings rates Reliance Steel and Aluminum as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and attractive valuation levels. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. Get the full Reliance Steel and Aluminum Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts