4. As of noon trading, Baidu ( BIDU) is up $4.36 (4.94) to $92.44 on heavy volume Thus far, 3.7 million shares of Baidu exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4.1 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $89.00-$92.46 after having opened the day at $89.28 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $88.09. Baidu, Inc. provides Internet search services. Baidu has a market cap of $30.7 billion and is part of the internet industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 18.3, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 12.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. TheStreet Ratings rates Baidu as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income, expanding profit margins and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had lackluster performance in the stock itself. Get the full Baidu Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts