Aquent IT Solutions Recognized By John Deere With Highest Supplier Rating
EAST MOLINE, Ill., April 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Aquent IT Solutions , a division of Aquent , a digital, creative and marketing staffing agency, has been recognized by John Deere as a "Partner-Level Supplier" in their Achieving Excellence Program for the thirteenth consecutive year. Aquent IT Solutions was selected for John Deere's highest supplier rating based on the Company's dedication to delivering outstanding quality and its commitment to continuous improvement.
The technical support and services that Aquent IT Solutions provides for John Deere focus on the mission critical areas of supply management, marketing, order fulfillment, dealer support, and customer services. Employees from Aquent IT Solutions accepted this recognition during a formal ceremony held on March 5th in Davenport, Iowa.
"We are so proud to continue to be recognized by John Deere as a supplier who goes above and beyond their performance standards," said Dan Neff, president of Aquent IT Solutions. "We know that John Deere works with thousands of suppliers and few win this award, and that's a tribute to the many Aquent employees who work so hard to exceed our customer's expectations."
Aquent IT Solutions has been a supplier to John Deere for nearly 25 years. In 2009 Aquent IT Solutions became the first supplier of IT Services to earn ten-year Hall of Fame status. This status is only awarded when a supplier attains a partner-level rating for ten consecutive years. No other IT services supplier has attained this milestone.The Achieving Excellence process rates suppliers in the areas of quality, delivery, technical support, wavelength (relationships), and cost management. A multidisciplinary evaluation team reviews supplier performance in these areas. A supplier's overall classification is based on the lowest rating received in any single area.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV