Italy Tries Again To Get Rivals To Form Government
Bersani wound up pleading with Napolitano to serve an unprecedented second term as head of state to help squabbling politicians get down to the business of giving Italy a new government.
Meanwhile, Italian media carried details of the latest corruption scandal to sully the nation's political class.
In the southern region of Basilicata, the governor resigned after a probe exposed abuses and fraud in expense accounts by local officials, including one who submitted reimbursement claims for dinner in restaurants in three different cities on the same day.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV