Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus".
(Updates from 10:52 a.m. ET with closing information.)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say on CNBC's "Squawk On The Street" Friday.
Cramer said semiconductor stocks have been "red hot" but not KLA-Tencor (KLAC). "I understand. It's a little overreaction," he said. KLAC fell 6.8% to $52.11.
"Not only does Goldman Sachs want to sell it, they've put it on the 'conviction sell' list," Cramer said of Anheuser-Busch InBev (BUD). He said the beer market is a little shaky right now and summed up Goldman's reaction as "we don't just hate it, we really hate it," adding, "I bet (Goldman) doesn't drink Bud anymore." BUD was 2.2% lower at $94.13.Cramer says give V.F. Corporation (VFC) a break. There are people who kick about CEO Eric Wiseman, but the guy's conservative. VFC ended Friday down 2.2% at $174.82. The most relevant thing about Coinstar (CSTR) is it changed its name. "I saw nothing good on the call whatsoever," Cramer said. Of the name change, he said the company can run but it can't hide. CSTR was unchanged at $54.93. Despite a disappointing rheumatoid arthritis drug in Europe for Pfizer (PFE), Cramer says, "I think they'll be back. I wouldn't bet against Pfizer." PFE was down 1% at $30.90. Trouble with Apple (AAPL) begets trouble for Cirrus Logic (CRUS). "Anything with Apple taint is going to be hurt when Apple hurts, Cramer said. CRUS dropped 8.9% lower to $17.87. To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter, with all of his latest articles and videos, please click here. -- Written by Anthony Buccino in New York. Follow @AnthonyBuccino
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV