So, to sum it all up, I think that the idea of the politicians doing things right is so slim that it would be fanciful to consider anything that makes you want to rotate into the losers for more than a couple of weeks. You can play a shift to the losers from the winners, and you can add some more of the better financials and techs in a hedged bet on the possibility that the people in charge worldwide will actually get it right. That's for certain.
But remember: You would be presuming that the leaders of China, Europe and the U.S. will do the right thing for their economies -- not for themselves or for their current predilections. That, ladies and gentlemen, is one gigantic sucker bet.
And nothing more.
Random musings: See you at Villanova!At the time of publication, Action Alerts PLUS, which Cramer co-manages as a charitable trust, had no positions in the stocks mentioned.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV