In trading on Thursday, shares of Intuit Inc (INTU) crossed below their 200 day moving average of $61.10, changing hands as low as $55.54 per share. Intuit Inc shares are currently trading off about 12.6% on the day. The chart below shows the one year performance of INTU shares, versus its 200 day moving average:
Looking at the chart above, INTU's low point in its 52 week range is $53.38 per share, with $68.41 as the 52 week high point — that compares with a last trade of $56.00.
According to the ETF Finder at ETF Channel, INTU makes up 5.38% of the iShares S&P North American Technology-Software Index Fund ETF (IGV) which is trading lower by about 0.1% on the day Thursday.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV