TD Split About To Put More Money In Your Pocket
On 4/29/13, TD Split Inc. Class C (TSX: TDS-C.TO) will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.1225, payable on 5/15/13. As a percentage of TDS.C's recent stock price of $18.90, this dividend works out to approximately 0.65%, so look for shares of TD Split Inc. Class C to trade 0.65% lower — all else being equal — when TDS.C shares open for trading on 4/29/13.
Below is a dividend history chart for TDS.C, showing historical dividends prior to the most recent $0.1225 declared by TD Split Inc. Class C:
In general, dividends are not always predictable; but looking at the history above can help in judging whether the most recent dividend from TDS.C is likely to continue, and whether the current estimated yield of 2.59% on annualized basis is a reasonable expectation of annual yield going forward. The chart below shows the one year performance of TDS.C shares, versus its 200 day moving average:Looking at the chart above, TDS.C's low point in its 52 week range is $16.95 per share, with $20.40 as the 52 week high point — that compares with a last trade of $18.90.
In Thursday trading, TD Split Inc. Class C shares are currently up about 0.4% on the day.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV